Saturday, November 10, 2007

Can we still survive in our native land Pakistan ?



Dear Friends,
After our dear President of Pakistan General Pervez Musharraf imposed EMERGENCY RULE in the state, and many of the private channels and digital media went off-air, people of the nation were remained rioting on the streets. Was it really necessary to impose this evil, or it was just an act to secure his personal status.

It is time to awake, please do tell me what you think ?


I really don't know what is really going on ? please have your say.

2 comments:

Zeeshan Ahmed said...

IT Was NECESSARY.

Jenyford smith said...

I am not going to say that great work done but this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.Dr. Phillips Lawyer This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.